Annual General Meeting 2013
The Annual General Meeting of the Old Tauntonians' Association, Southampton was held on Monday 11 February 2013 at 7pm in the OTA Archive Room, Pearson's Estate Agents, London Road, Southampton.
You can view/download the Draft Minutes of this meeting that will be presented for approval at the next AGM in 2014, along with the 2014 Agenda. (This document may open in a separate window).
Presented below for your information are the Meeting Agenda, and a list of Elected Officers.
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting (held on 5 March 2012)
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Reports 2012:
- Honorary General Secretary
- Honorary Membership Secretary
- Honorary Website Manager
- Honorary Editor News & Views
- Honorary Archivist
- Honorary Treasurer's Report 2012
- Election of Vice President(s) and Honorary Members
(In accordance with the Constitution, nominations must have received the prior approval of the Executive Council)
- Election of Officers for 2013 (each is an honorary post):
- President; Chairman of the Association; General Secretary; Membership Secretary; Website Manager; Treasurer; OT Annual Reunion Dinner Treasurer; Editor, News & Views
- Election of three Ordinary Members for 2013
- Election of Honorary Examiner of Accounts
- Revision of the OTA Constitution
- Any Other Business
Members may raise questions or matters for discussion relating to the Association but are reminded that the meeting cannot vote on any question or subject discussed.
Top of this page
The Officers for the year 2013 are:
|OTA Dinner Treasurer:
|News & Views Editor:
||Bob Newell (Post Vacant)
Ordinary Members of Council:
John Barnard, David Brown,Ted Heath, Stuart Wilson
Ex-Officio Members of Council:
Principal (Alice Wrighton)
Immediate Past President (Jonathan Prest)
Immediate Past Chairman of Council (John Martin)
Vice Presidents: Messrs Bathurst, Colenutt, Hodgkinson and Humby.